The following principles help in caring for older adults:
1. Many disorders are multifactorial in origin and are best managed by multifactorial interventions.
2. Diseases often present atypically.
3. Not all abnormalities require evaluation and treatment.
4. Complex medication regimens, adherence problems, and polypharmacy are common challenges.
- What to do if Patient won't eat or drink much? Considering feeding tube.
- Why Is Physical Exercise Important for the Elderly?
- What is dementia and what are the early warning signs?
Share with colleagues and friends on social networks for more participants.